If no, you are not eligible for this grant.
if yes, please explain.
Please address each of the following questions. The total number of words should be no more than 350 words.
- What will you do for your project and why? Please have a clear focus for your project, and explain in detail how the project will be carried out and implemented.
- How will you diverge from, expand upon or advance your artistic work during the grant period?
- Why is your project the next logical step in your artistic career?
- How will your Project Space project be a transformative experience for you?
- What’s kept you from doing this project until now?
- Why do you need this grant?
Outline your plans for public interaction and outreach during the grant period. Please make sure to include a capstone exhibition or presentation at Kolman & Reeb Gallery in your plans.
How do you plan to use the grant money?
- Each work sample should be around 1-5MB
- Images must be labeled using the following format: Image 1_Your First Name_Your Last Name (e.g., Image 1_Anita_Kolman)
- Include work samples that visually demonstrate work that relates to the work proposed for the grant period.
Briefly describe how your work samples relate to the work proposed for the grant period. Consider your images to be a visual journey of where your work has been, where it is now, and where you want it to go. Please use the image label when referring to a particular image.