THE BIG TINY ART SHOW
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 25, 2023
APPLICATION FEE: $30 USD for three entries
We are pleased to announce our small works juried exhibition, The Big Tiny Show. The show will include small, 12″ x 12″ x 12” or smaller, 2D and 3D works, from established and emerging artists, in a variety of subject matter, media, and expression. All Minnesota artists aged 18+ at any stage of their career are encouraged to apply.
The show will open on Saturday, January 13, 2024, and will run through February 3, 2024.
Kolman & Reeb Gallery will host an artist reception on Saturday, January 20, 2024, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. All artists in the show are encouraged to attend the reception. Please invite your guests.
• Submitted works must be no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12.”
• For framed work, the dimensions (artwork plus frame) cannot be more than 12” x 12” x 12.”
• All submitted works must be for sale.
• 2D and 3D, free-standing and wall-mounted works, can be submitted.
• All subject matter is welcome.
• All media welcome.
• All wall-mounted pieces, 2D and 3D, must be wired and ready to hang.
• Submit jpeg files of 3 works labeled as Name of Artwork_Your First Name_Your Last Name (e.g., My Dog_Anita_Kolman). Each file should be 300 dpi with the largest dimension set at 7 inches.
• Please submit your images and your nonrefundable $30 application fee by October 25, 2023.
• Please complete the online submission form below.
SALES, SHIPPING, AND CONDITIONS:
• All accepted works shall be for sale through the gallery and will be subject to applicable sales tax.
• The gallery will take a 50% commission on all sold works.
• All accepted artworks must be either hand-delivered to the gallery or shipped to the gallery at the artist’s expense no later than January 6, 2024.
The address of the gallery is:
Kolman & Reeb Gallery
Studio 395, Northrup King Building
1500 Jackson Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
• All works shipped to the gallery must be packaged in reusable containers and include a prepaid FedEx or UPS return label. Personal checks, cash, and credit card information will not be accepted to return unsold artwork. No exceptions.
Please contact Jodi Reeb, curator, by using our Contact Us page.
• Deadline to apply: October 25, 2023
• Notification of decision: on or about December 20, 2023
• Delivery of artwork: 12:00-4:00 p.m., Saturday, January 6, 2024
• Artist reception: Saturday, January 20, 2024, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
• Exhibit dates: January 13- February 3, 2024
• Artwork pick-up: Monday, February 5, 2024
• Artwork shipped back to artists: Week of February 5, 2024
Submissions, including the $30 application fee, are accepted through an online submission form below.